Want to be a team member in a startup company and make a real impact on the lives of many newborn babies and their families?
We are Concord Neonatal®. We exist to help babies to win in the first minutes of life. Especially the ones that are born too soon or those who need extra support. The Concord Birth Flow® with the Concord Birth Trolley® is the first step, allowing to wait with cutting the umbilical cord until the baby is fully stable. A shock-free birth for every baby is our mission.
We are a startup company spun-out of Leiden University Medical Center. We have launched our brand-new product and are now focusing our activities on sales and marketing towards growth and scale-up. Our goal for the next years is to implement the Concord Birth Flow in a growing number of hospitals across the world. We are therefore looking for a:
Junior Sales & Marketing Employee
As our sales & marketing intern, you will support the team with all sales and marketing activities, to grow awareness worldwide and get our message out to as many potential customers as possible. Activities include:
- Generate and qualify leads, with new and existing customers;
- E-mail acquisition, including setting up automated mailing funnels;
- Perform direct sales activities in cooperation with our Sales and Clinical Training Manager;
- Support with order fulfillment administration: maintain CRM, create quotations, organize logistics and create invoices.
- Create and rollout marketing campaigns;
- Social media planning;
- Organize events, workshops, Concord Talks and sponsoring opportunities;
- Market intelligence.
Your experience & competencies
- A bachelor’s degree, preferably in the field of economics, (international) business, or other business related studies;
- You have a proactive and enthusiastic working attitude, are a quick learner, are hands-on and business-savvy;
- You have the capability to identify business and growth opportunities and are not shy to bring these forward;
- You have experience with and knowledge of online marketing, marketing automation and social media marketing;
- You are a strong, professional communicator in English with an eye for detail, Dutch and additional language skills are preferred.
We are offering
- An inspiring, broad and challenging international role in a dynamic start-up environment;
- Work as part of a motived team, driven by our mission to give baby’s a shock-free birth;
- The unique chance to contribute to realizing an innovation with a great impact on babies and their families;
- Working at our office in PLNT Leiden and from home.
Do you believe in our mission as much as we do and are you eager to make an impact together with us? Please reach out to Rianne Rotink via firstname.lastname@example.org with your CV and short motivation.